Greetings fellow Albedonite Hunters!
We would like, first and foremost, to thank all our day one players. We are grateful for such a display of trust and enthusiasm.
In a few days we received plenty of feedback that we are channelling in the game to make Albedon Wars the best experience it can be, this is the reason we are in Early Access after all!
The more dedicated players have experienced and enjoyed the full scope of the strategy, the combat and the unique feeling of sharing a goal with a community.
On the other hand, some of you have found the tutorial and the first part of the storyline to be a bit slow and some combat animations to be unnecessarily long.
For all these reasons we already deployed a patch where we addressed some of those issues and we planned our future updates based on the feedback.
There were also various errors with some texts and dialogues, we’ve addressed some of those and we’ll continue to polish them as we progress through Early Access.
Version 0.4.10 release notes
- Shortened various animations and removed some unnecessary delays in combat
- Added a zone to deliver Albedonite in both starting cities
- Adjusted some dungeon drops (with new cards!!!)
- Cards balancing
- Minor bug fixes
- Fixes to texts and dialogues
- Changed the sound options to be more precise
Cards balancing in detail:
- Fire Bomb: damage from 2 to 1-3
- Freezing Bomb: damage from 1 to 2
- Get Behind Me: cost from 3 to 2
- Light Bolt: rarity from Common to Uncommon
- UI and tooltips improvements
- Rework of the initial experience, from the tutorial to a couple of hours in the main storyline: we are planning to make this part faster paced.
- Access to the Eye of Hudral PVP Zone earlier in the storyline
- Live Events
- New Quests