Welcome back, Albedonite Hunters!
We are proud to announce that the new version of Albedon Wars is now available and includes many improvements.
The game was released in Early Access last fall and since then we’ve had a lot of feedback.
The setting and the game mechanics were very much appreciated by those who had the opportunity to explore the game in depth; others on the other hand weren’t able to enjoy them because they stopped playing early on, bugged by an overall lack of polishing and an underwhelming initial experience.
We decided therefore to work in these months not only on new features, but also on making the Albedon Wars experience more enjoyable from the start, focusing on quality of life changes and polishing.
To ensure a harmonious and satisfying result we had to work on several fronts in parallel, and we opted for a big single release instead of small incremental updates.
New features and balance changes:
- new cards and mechanics
- new quests, some of them linked to known companions and characters
- a new PvP zone where hunters can discover multiplayer mechanics early on
- new companions and enemies to face
- a detailed Quest Journal to better keep track of your adventures in Krenus
- balancing of cards and skill trees based on new mechanics and feedback received
Polishing and usability:
- aesthetical and functional redesign of menus, interfaces and character creation
- addition of tooltips and explanatory panels throughout the game
- a more immersive tutorial integrated within the story from the start
Download the new version to experience all the new features and stay tuned for more incoming updates and detailed insights!
See you on Krenus
The Albedon Wars Team